The Modernist Bistro Wall Sconce is a beautiful wall lamp which has been hand built from solid brass components in our workshop, with detailing which displays the excellent quality of the craftsmanship involved. This wall sconce matches both our Modernist chandelier and our Bistro chandelier. Pictured here in raw brass finish. These fittings come in a selection of finishes including antique patina, polished brass, raw brass, and brushed brass finish, as well as black (blackened brass and antique black) and chrome (polished or brushed). The glass globes which are hand blown and therefore have some slight imperfections in the glass, measure 6″ in diameter. They are available in either clear glass or milk glass options.
– One 6″ diam handblown glass globes available in either clear or milk glass
– 4.5″ diam wall canopy
– handcrafted using solid brass components.
– UL listed components – requires simple assembly
– requires ONE 25 – 60 watt bulb type A (not included)
– E26 (USA and Canada) /E27 ( UK and Europe) sockets rated with 120 – 240 voltage
– 25 to 60 watt bulbs are recommended
– incandescent bulbs, energy saving, LED bulbs.
– bulbs are not included with the purchase.
– all our fixtures are dimmable provided you fit them with dimmable bulbs.
Processing of our raw materials is gentle, so as to retain the original feel and character of the materials.
- brown, pure brass, raw brass finish
- swivel socket wall mounted lamp
- wipe with a clean soft cloth only
- 6 inch diam glass globe (clear or milk glass options), E26/ E27 bulb sockets