Striking handcrafted brass Urchin Wall Sconce is perfect as a statement wall sconce.
This handcrafted brass fixture is adorned with high quality solid brass spines radiating from the centre, and is one of our most popular design shapes in part due to the novel starburst spines, and the beautiful filtered light it casts creating a great ambience.
Pictured here in the antique patina finish. Available in a selection of finishes including antique patina, polished brass, brushed brass, raw brass, and black (antique black or blackened brass) and chrome (polished or brushed)
Our items are carefully handcrafted from pure heavy gauge brass components in our workshop. Processing of our raw materials is gentle, so the original feel and character of the materials remain intact as far as possible.
With a focus on good design and quality, we aim to convey our signature in the final product.
– measures: 18″height X 18″depth X 12″dist from wall.
– made from solid brass components.
– UL listed components.
– simple assembly required
– requires three 25 – 40 watt bulb type A (not included)
– E12 sockets rated with 110 – 120 voltage, 75 watt max. (Canada and USA)./ – E14 sockets rated with 240 voltage, 175 watt max. (UK , Scandinavia and Europe).
– 25 watt to 40 watt bulbs are recommended.
– incandescent bulbs, energy saving, LED bulbs.
– bulbs are not included with purchase.
– all our fixtures are dimmable provided they are fitted with dimmable bulbs.
Please note we cannot ship these fixtures with the spines screwed in, so there will be some assembly required.
- finishes: antique patina I polished brass I brushed brass I raw brass I blackened brass I antique black I polished chrome I brushed chrome I
- gold, brass
- wipe with dry clean cloth only
- 45cms height x 45cms depth x 30cms width
- Length: 45 cm Width: 45 cm Height: 30 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg