Gorgeous Mid Century Inspired Handcrafted Urchin Flush Mount Ceiling Light
Striking handcrafted brass fixture adorned with high quality solid brass spines radiating from the centre, is one of our most popular design shapes in part due to the novel starburst spines, and the beautiful filtered light it casts creating a great ambience. Perfect for low ceilinged rooms, or as a striking wall sconce.
Seen here in antique patina finish. Available in a selection of finishes including antique patina, polished brass, brushed brass, raw brass, and black (antique black or blackened brass) and chrome (polished or brushed) Our items are carefully handcrafted from pure heavy gauge brass components in our workshop. Processing of our raw materials is gentle, so the original feel and character of the materials remain intact as far as possible.
– measures: 18″diam X 12″height.
– made from heavy gauge brass components.
– UL listed components.
– simple assembly required
– requires THREE 25 – 40 watt bulb type A (not included)
– E12 sockets rated with 110 – 120 voltage, 75 watt max. (Canada and USA). / – E14 sockets rated with 240 voltage, 175 watt max. (UK , Scandinavia and Europe).
– incandescent bulbs, energy saving, LED bulbs.
– bulbs are not included with the purchase.
– our fixtures are dimmable if fitted with dimmable bulbs.
Please note we cannot ship these fixtures with the spines screwed in, so some simple assembly will be required.
- gold, brass, antique patina
- antique brass
- wipe with clean dry cloth only
- 45cms x 45cms x 30cms, E14